Wednesday 22 January 2014

In Loving Memory

Dear Orli,

Thank you for laying down your life for us today. Thank you for showing me how it's like to truly live like Jesus - to place the needs of others above your own needs. You didn't die in vain.

You will be dearly missed.

August 8, 2007 to January 21, 2014.
Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends. - John 15:13 (NIV)


Epilogue - I miss you Orli, I really do. No words can describe how big of a difference you've made in so many people's lives - from the ones whom you barked at nonstop to those whom you loved and cuddled with. You even made people who didn't like dogs love you. Oh, how I wished I could avenge your death, but know that you died protecting us and you didn't die in vain. Also, your barks are like no other. I looked around YouTube and not a single white terrier sounded like you. I love you and I miss you.

No comments :

Post a Comment